A Guide to Safety at Sesen During COVID-19
Visiting Sesen Skin Body Wellness During COVID-19
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. If you have any questions about these guidelines, please call us at 720-443-2715. We appreciate your patience and help by following these guidelines, and signing the waiver linked below prior to your visit.
- We require that a mask be worn to enter the studio.
- All clients must digitally sign our covid waiver before coming in for their appointment. Click here to review and sign the waiver
- We will be offering our full menu but will be excluding arm & hand massage from skincare services.
- In addition to wearing a mask, all clients must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before their service.
- We will have a protective partition at the front desk to protect staff.
- Practitioners will continue to wear masks throughout services.
- If clients show any symptoms related to COVID-19, they will not be allowed to receive any services.
- No guests and/or children are allowed to accompany clients.
- All payments and tips will be completed contact free using the credit card that is attached to the client’s profile. We will also accept exact cash payments and/or tips. Change will not be available.
*If you feel sick or have been sick, please stay at home and reschedule for a minimum of 14 days to ensure you are symptom fee.