Etiquette and Cancellation Policy
Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment. Please silence phones and pagers during your treatment and in the lobby.
We value your business and appreciate your cooperation with our cancellation policy. Please respect our scheduling by keeping appointments whenever possible and providing a minimum of 24 hours notice when canceling or rescheduling appointments. Full payment is required and vouchers/gift certificates will be voided for the following conditions
- Less than 24-hour notification to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- No-show or missed appointments.
- Late Arrivals – Please keep in mind that arriving late for a service may require us to shorten the length of the treatment, with full charges applied, so as not to inconvenience other guests. We regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments.
- Late Arrivals more than 15 minutes past appointment start time will forfeit their appointment and full payment is required.
- All appointments that are rescheduled within 24 hours will have a $35.00 fee applied for 30min, 45min and 60min services and $50.00 for 90min services.